Private Label Web Design
Voip Phone Services
Web Design for Restaurants
Ecommerce Web Site Elements
4.1 Basic Merchant Store Setup
Basic Merchant store setup takes usually 2-4 days. Price: $ Only!
The functionality of your ecommerce store is setup for you including up to 20 products. This includes the store reflects the same look and feel as the rest of your site. In short:
- 20 products store setup
- 5 Product Categories setup
- Flat rate shipping or shipping by weight
- Payment Gateway installed and activated
Why you need a basic merchant store?
If you operate a business in which you sell products of any kind you will need a merchant store. A merchant store provides you with the ability to sell online. Websites that sell products will typically use a store software to enable online transactions and presentation. Two of the most highly recognized pieces of software are MIVA Merchant and OsCommerce.
Setting up an online store is not easy. You have to be an IT expert or just familiar with some ecommerce software in order to set your store by yourself. It is time consuming work.
Using this option allows you to put the challenges of store setup into our hands, not yours. This allows you to use your valuable time to focus on making your business grow while we place your business online
What we can do for you:
Even with store software you will need us to setup your products, arrange payment gateways, and fulfillment. Our company will load products into the store software, setup shipping and handling, taxes, product codes, and more using either MIVA Merchant or OsCommerce. Here is the detailed options list:
- 20 products store setup (including price, description, and one image)
- Up to 5 Product Categories setup:
Feel free to look at the requirements below. There is a category example
- Shipping: Flat rate shipping or shipping by weight
- Payment Gateway installed and activated:
We are connecting your store to your chosen payment gateway. We will test the payment process using a test gateway server. That means demo mode. Then at your sign we will switch it to production mode. Please take a look at the requirements below.
Basic merchant store setup requirements:
We need to know some of your merchant options in advance:
- Product categories description: This means the structure of your store. For example if you are going to sell shoes, you could have following categories structure:
- Men shoes
- Women shoes
- Kids shoes
- Special shoes
- Shoes accessories
- Product price, description and picture: we need to know all your product lists to each of the pointed categories, their price and the name of the belonging picture. For example:
- men shoes:
- model1, $30, pic001.jpg
- model2, $34, pic002.jpg
- model3, $28, pic003.jpg
- etc, etc....
- Your payment method: Authorize. Net, Link Point or Paypal
We must have your account information in order to set your store completely.
- Shipping cost calculation method: exact amount of flat rate cost or by weight cost
NOTE: In order to describe all of these options please login to your personal customer area and follow the instructions or call us for help.